Friday, March 25, 2011

I CAN'T ACCEPT THE RESULT



SWT .....
Today i finally get my 1119ENGLISH SPM RESIT RESULT ....
The Result is " D " .... OMG ...... Orz .....Orz
What the Bad Result is this ???
What I did in this 2 year after graduate from my secondary school???
Never Improve at all ??? The result is still same at that time ???
What i learnt from TARC ???
What the use of I reading the Blog written by well english n copy down the deep words ???
What the use of I change the subtitle to English and not is Chinese ???
What the use of the booklet that i copy down those deep words ???
I alrdy record down 1000++ .... What the use of it ????
I dare to admit my english is improve at least double or triple compare 2 years ago ...
But all the hardworking of it is useless .... I still get the Bad Result.....
Maybe my standard only is D onli ....

The most RIDICULOUS is I think will get A in this Resit paper ...
at least also can get B ....
But.....

At last, anybody can tell me what i need to do about this 1119???
Wan resit it again ???
But that time me already at KL , it will so inconvenient to me ....
If 1119 is D will affect to my future ???
Or juz let the D follow me in the following life .....

4 comments:

  1. I did told u learn to write english like me....Direct translate wont help at all...
    Learn english is not by force... U have to love the language and build up a interest..Not by aiming to Pass or get an A in the result...Of course...I would suggest u learn how to write in a proper format =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers, Penyu!!
    U can try MUET test..then, 1119 paper can be ignored ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe u use it in the wrong way... English is very special, the same meaning in dictionary but u can't use it anywhere, if u simply put den will become weird. Doesn't mean that u use many "high level" english = gud. U must use it in proper way, otherwise ur essay will become bombastic. Sometimes, even a normal passage with secondary level better than Uni level. It just like programming, if u apply wrongly, it will become errors. The main point to write a gud essay is u must let the examiner understand what you are writing. Besides that, you must make sure there are less grammar mistake or even no. Because grammar mistake carried many marks. Of course, it is gud to have this kind of learning attitude, but next time try to read again ur essay or passage whether it is smooth or not before you submit. For those "deep" words that u mention, if possible, dun use it

    ReplyDelete