Thursday, May 21, 2009

HELP!!!Pls Save Me , I Give People Kidnap...Help !!!!


Last night i go makmak with my friend's at 1am ..hahaha , then we go home play dota again until 4am , strong leh ?And i wake up at 9am cause let the people use the dig machine too noisy..... then we go 36's shop to eat laksa again..... after that my horror dream is started , lol..... i let 4 crazy women ( Mut , Yeh , Ducke , Kai Xin ) to kidnap to train station and want me to do their camera man .After that , bring me to tesco and force me to buy yogurt and cake for them .After that them finally release me and i meet Ah Hang at in front of house ,then we go A'station to play dota (Me , Hang , Frog , Chai , Leong Pak ) , hahaha lose again .... after that we go the claypot chicken that is the famous in kampar .... hahaha , after that dota again until midnight....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment