Friday, May 22, 2009

Today I Bak Ipoh


This morning i wake up on 8.15am and we ready to back Ipoh ,then we go Ah Hang stall to eat breakfast .After that we arrive Ipoh around 11pm ,then i put down leong pak and ah kok at leong pak house ....Besides that we go my shop to rest and chat .... When 12.15pm i send my sister to AMC and we go lunch with Ah Lun and Ah Soon at Ipoh Parade MP , my lunch is share with ah Hang so i will not feel very full .....After that we meet tall tall and his brother ,hahah so funny .Then we go play bowling together , haizz..... I play bowling very worse ..... just get 81marks only and let tall tall get highest mark ,hahahaha ,then i go gameverse to buy mp3 car modulator cost rm33 , hahaha and we go home to find song until 10pm ,finally we find 153songs ,hahaha now i no need feel boring to listen that few song only , hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment