Tuesday, May 19, 2009

today is a lucky and unlucky day .......


lol ..... last night we go mamak yamcha , n i meet my A.G.F and she cheated said today morning got a importance for our study , so me very stupid to belive her , dont know this a good choice or not ? This Morning , we late wake up and i go eat Wan Tan Mee so we late to go school .So laughful , when we arrive school , got few hundred people to see my Kenari move to the parking. Hahaha , After that we go to listen the talk , WAH!vry boring........so lucky me can sit with Yeh yeh and frog , hahahaha , and after the recess ,me sit with Pin and Mut Mut . Hahahaha , the climax is start , i let my G.F to catch out to stage for perfomances .......n my friends Dick Pin ,Mut Mut , Yeh Yeh , Ducke ,Kai Xin betray and laugh me so MUCH ....... so let me very paiseh on stage ........hahahaha , and i see before the guys are dancing and singing , so make me very scare and tremble ..........hahaha ,so luckily arrange me cat walk with a LengLui and she carry my hand........... hahahaha , that is my unforgettable in my life ,hahaha so now me got many boy enemy........hahahaha , after that , we go lunch in canteen , that meal is my nasi lemak cost rm2 , that is worse than ns camp nasi lemak , haizz........ after that we go to see the peformance of co-cocuriculum until 6.30pm start from 2.30pm..... after that we go Lum Kei Restaurant to eat dinner ......

No comments:

Post a Comment