Monday, May 25, 2009

Start Collage Life loh!!!!


Today is my new life , that is collage life ,this morning my breakfast is red bean bread and i go to collage at the same time .My first class is my programming class and second class is information technology .After that ,i back my car and see all the thing has lost and see a piece of paper,that is know is mut yeh them steal my thing , and more hateful them take my vodoo doll photo to threaten me.....then i go home to nap an hour for next class that is my account class until 5pm .Then i go home to write timetable and play ps2 until my dinner time .After dinner ,i fetch my friend go home and i go to mut yeh house to take back all my things ,but they just give back me few things and then i fetch them to my house to play ps2 until 12am........Lastly i sent them back and play ps2 with leongpak until midnight 2am.........^^

No comments:

Post a Comment