Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today Back Ipoh again


This morning I wake up at, 5.45am and we go hiking to meet linda chong , but so unfortunate we cannot meet her , hahahaha , but we never give up , next week go hiking again ..... After hiking , we go 113 stall to eat breakfast , hahaha i drink coffee again.... i think i reali addicted .......hahaha . Then we go Ah Kok house to play ps2 ....After that I go back home and take a nap until afternoon ......After that i eat Duck Rice as my lunch and go kampar ..... Hahaha ,after arrive kampar , i take a nap again ...... Hahahaha ,After that ,my mystery kenari car can fetch 7 ppl to dinner ..... hahahaha ....got a colour wolf sit my back .After the dinner , we go balcony talk again , hahaha , today i finally can take back my kidnaped vodoo doll........ but i feel my doll hat very loose already , dun know what them bully to my vodoo doll .... haizzz

1 comment:

  1. Hat>>>head(correction)
    They rape ur vodoo doll....Nvm,u can bring srewdriver n screw back....U need help?Ask from Ah Hang,he got hammer if u wan strike back...

    ReplyDelete