Sunday, June 14, 2009

=.= !!


This morning i go breakfast with my family ..... hahaha..... oldtown kopitiam......really cannot compare to others ... juz a word......DELICIOUS.......is the best in the World ........ hahaha , after go play manual car in my shop car parking there...... really very cool!!! ...... but i still lost control when it reverse ......hahaha .....Then , i go home n play basketball with my dad n brother..... my shooting skill got improve , so make my brother nothing to say ..... hahaha ...... after play baskteball , i not feeling welll n got some faint ...... but i still drive car to Kampar ...... When arrive kampar we go find ducke and borrow equiment of cooking from her ....... After that we cooking 醉鸡面线 very delicious too .....Lastly we go mut yeh house to play a game of card about "question and answer " hahaha ...... At last i also know something ..... waste few hour also worth de !!!! hehehe ...... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment